Hair Essentials is a simple, but powerful vitamin and herb supplement. You take it in capsule form; 3 per day, and each bottle lasts a month.
Like many of you, I have spent a ton of time and money looking for a product that would solve my own hair loss problems. I'm glad to say that my search is finally over. Check out my post on The 5 Steps to Growing More Hair.
Is Hair Essentials considered a natural hair regrowth product?
You bet it is. This is a natural solution that is definitely worth a look. Hair Essentials ingredients are 100% natural and contains over 20 herbs and vitamins, including biotin, which promotes the growth of healthy, strong hair. It is a serious product with a very good track record, which is why I think it is worth your consideration.
What are the benefits to using Hair Essentials?
Here are some of the reasons this product has been touted as one the best natural supplements for hair growth:
- Repairs unhealthy hair follicles – One of the major reasons people lose their hair is follicle damage. If the follicle that produces the hair remains damaged new hairs cannot grow. Repair the damaged follicle and the hair will grow back. This product will not restore every follicle, but it will repair a good many, which will provide better hair coverage.
- Prevents damage to the follicles – This product gives your hair follicles what they need to keep functioning efficiently and to last longer. The more hair follicles there are that are producing healthy hairs, the better your hair will look and the more coverage you will have.
- Stimulates new growth - for the vast majority of people using this product results in hair growth. Naturally when you go from hair follicles that are damaged and empty to one's that are healthy and full, you end up with more hair.
- Stronger hair – The herbs and minerals in this product allow you to grow strong individual hairs. The hairs that grow are not weak and brittle. This means that you get fuller, thicker hair growth than normal. It can also help your hair to grow at a faster rate, like nature intended.
What do the Hair Essentials reviews say?
Because this product has been available for several years plenty of people have used it, so there are a good many Hair Essential reviews to consider.
Overall, the reviews are very good. Of the reviews that we read over 60% were 100% positive. About 20% had mixed feelings, but had positive things to say about the product, with the remaining 20% of people finding it ineffective for them or stating that they were concerned about the cost.
The vast majority of people say it takes a couple of months before they see improvement to their hair or experience new hair growth. However, most report that they noticed that their hair loss slowed after a few weeks of use.
A number of people who were looking for healthier hair used the product to help to strengthen their hair. Quite a few women in their 40s were using this as a supplement to their current hair care regimen.
In effect, they were using the product as a hair stimulant. All of these people reported good results, stating that their hair was stronger and looked healthier.
That said, this product is not a cure for complete baldness, nor does it claim to be. It can and does help hair to re-grow, but I could not find anyone who was totally bald who used the product, and got a full head of hair back.
Where can I read more Hair Essentials for Hair Growth reviews?
You can simply click here to go to our reviews page. You will also see my own review here as I have used and tested the product myself.
Why should I buy this product?
There are several reasons why I feel the product is a strong one. Here are a few of them.
It works for all hair types – Because the product is a broad-spectrum product it works for most people, both men and women. The herbs, vitamins and minerals in the product help with all of the underlying causes of hair loss, so most people find the product beneficial.
- Doctor-formulated – This is a high quality product using standardized extracts. Each batch is tested, so every capsule is as potent as it should be.
- Recent clinical study concluded an increase in hair growth and a reduction in hair loss in majority of participants.
- 100% drug-free – There are no drugs or chemicals in this product. It is a 100% natural product.
- It's certified, gluten free.
- 90 day, money-back guarantee – Importantly, this product comes with a full money back guarantee. If you use the product as instructed and do not notice any marked improvement you can get your money back without a hassle. Any product with a shorter guarantee makes it harder to truly evaluate it.
Is there any reason not to try Hair Essentials?
Absolutely not. Given the above, Hair Essentials is a proven solution for both men and women. I can tell you from my own personal experience, it is certainly worth a go if you are losing your hair, want t grow your hair, or if you just want to improve the current condition of your hair.
What about promo codes?
There is no Hair Essential coupon code needed to get great pricing as the manufacturer has recently updated it's pricing incentives.
I still have some more questions:
- Does Hair Essentials contain the right vitamins for hair growth? Absolutely, it does. Go to our vitamins post to learn more.
- Can this product make hair grow faster? Yes. To learn more, go here.
- What is all the talk about biotin for hair growth? There has been so much information about this topic we decided to write a separate post about it. The article even includes some Dr Oz hair loss comments. Click here to read it.
- Will you be discussing how to get thicker hair? Yes. You can read our post on that subject by going here.
- Is there a good shampoo for hair growth? if you aren't currently using a shampoo for hair loss, since you have to wash your hair anyway, you might check out our post on a natural and sulfate free hair regrowth shampoo that is also the best hair loss shampoo we have tested.